Instead of an actual travel date, our big news yesterday was that we would get to wait two more days for the travel date. Our agency's Moscow director has a meeting scheduled tomorrow with the Department of Education (who give out the referrals). The plan is that she is going to schedule our meeting with them while she is there.
In the scheme of things a couple days really shouldn't matter, but seriously I don't think I can take any more of this. With so much going on right now, everything in our life seems like it is in a holding pattern that is sooo very frustrating! Thank heavens it is absolutely gorgeous outside. To take my mind off all of this craziness this morning, Isabelle and Alex and I danced to the Wiggles, let Isabelle practice on her tricycle, painted Isabelle's nails, jumped on the trampoline, played in the yard rolling balls back and forth (Alex's favorite), dug sidewalk chalk out of Alex's chubby little cheeks and sharp little teeth, and tried out badminton. We also chatted with our very wonderful neighbors. Isabelle even enjoyed petting one of their very furry cats! A huge deal for a girl who was terrified to be within 5 feet of an animal just last summer.
I will post again tomorrow when I hear.
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment