I have also been thinking a lot about my own mother. I am seriously grateful for this woman!
She had 4 rambunctious boys when I came along. She was so happy to have her first girl.

This woman raised 6 children and after my parent's divorce when I was 13, she put herself through graduate school, worked and raised the last 3 of us on her own. She put up with me when I went through those teenage years, and taught me about hard work, perseverance, faith, self-less love and so many other life lessons.
She has continued to be there for me when I married and through the birth of five children and the adoption of two. She is a kind and loving mother-in-law to my husband and a stellar grandmother to my children. I know that I can count on her to be enthusiastic about all the little details of my life.
She makes me feel loved, and truly, that is what motherhood is all about.








3 comments:
Thank you dear heart. I love being with you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
What a beautiful tribute to your Mom - and I love the photos. Especially the last one!
You do have an amazing Mom. I had the privilege of meeting her and being with her on several different occasions.
So true!! My sister, your mother is amazing. Love her too.
Post a Comment