Friday, December 28, 2012

December Happenings

Mrs. Claus came to our little local library, told the kids stories and had them decorate sugar cookies.
 
 



Isabelle sang in her school choir concert, and performed her tap dance routine to "Grease Lightning" for parents in her new dance class.
I survived being in charge of organizing a Christmas dinner for 225 people at church. It all came off beautifully thanks to several women I had help me. Everyone loved that we did not do it buffet style. Instead we arranged it so that there was ham, potatoes, corn, green beans and rolls on each of the tables, and everyone just dished up family style. The kids loved the chocolate stars and pipe cleaners on the table to play with. Sebastian's favorite part was seeing baby Jesus. This little guy is actually a twin.
 


On the 17th of December I got to celebrate being married to this handsome man for 16 years! He is truly a blessing in my life.

1 comment:

Granny D Fifield said...

The party seems well thought out. I liked the family style service and keep the kids busy with pipe cleaners etc.

That handsome guy is a blessing in my life as well because he loves my daughter and special grandchildren so very well.