Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Dinner

We like to do our big Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve around here. That way we can relax and eat leftovers the next day. Three other families joined us for a wonderful time. I cooked a ham, as well as stuffed pork tenderloin with cream cheese, roasted bell pepper, spinach leaves, pesto and bacon. It was a new recipe and it turned out great! I loved how it had red and green. :)

I also made pecan pie, coconut cream pie, my favorite stuffed mushrooms and these decadent au gratin potatoes. Good food and fabulous company! We had 7 adults (Jesse was not well enough to come) and 16 kids.
 We loved using the cute little Santa nut cups again that Great Grandma Call made for us.



 The kids acted out the Nativity for us. So sweet!
 Sebastian loved playing peek-a-boo with this "Ho, Ho, Ho" hat. He especially loves the "pom pom."

1 comment:

Granny D Fifield said...

Your dinner sounds fantastic!!!
How do you get it all done?