This past weekend we had our first snow. It didn't last long, but it is always fun when this happens right after Thanksgiving--letting us know that Christmas is on its way. It's hard to believe that there are only about 7 weeks left to this pregnancy. We have been so busy that it truly has sped by me.
This new son of ours is a very active little guy! I just hope my body can hold up till he decides it is time to come. We are getting very excited to meet him!
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago



6 comments:
hello although I am not really a "blogger" I have been reading your blog for awhile...why you may ask is cause the title "Russian Children" caught my eye. I was adopted at 4 1/2 from Russia(am now 20) anyhow I was wondering who many of the children are adopted and from where? thanks much and Christ Love and blessings this Holiday
emma will
my email is ammehw@aol.com
look forward to hearing from you(:
hello although I am not really a "blogger" I have been reading your blog for awhile...why you may ask is cause the title "Russian Children" caught my eye. I was adopted at 4 1/2 from Russia(am now 20) anyhow I was wondering who many of the children are adopted and from where? thanks much and Christ Love and blessings this Holiday
emma will
my email is ammehw@aol.com
look forward to hearing from you(:
That's a sweet note (above) :) Sarah, you have blessed the lives of those two beautiful children! What a great example you are! What a happy family you have created and continue to create!
Good luck with the rest of the weeks! My boys didn't last past 32. Hang in there! I can't wait to see pictures of him!
I can't believe you are already 33 weeks! I love it because it means I am closer to the end, ha ha. I think Christmas will make time speed by and then hopefully time will go by swiftly for me as all you other ladies have your sweet babies! : D Yea for babies!
Oh, you are SO beautiful!
I am counting with you!!!!
Post a Comment