I know I am woefully behind blogging, but I couldn't wait to post about this milestone. It has been so amazing to watch this little miracle unfold. This brand-new little person, walking around the house on two chubby, unsteady little legs. It is so joyful and wonderful to watch his growing confidence and enthusiasm! There is definitely no shortage of cheerleaders around the house for him either! All weekend everyone has been cheering him on and getting excited for this new talent he is developing.
This is a funny photo of him. I think I caught him inbetween expressions, but it's the only one of him walking that I have time to put on here right now.


3 comments:
Ahhh... darling little sweetheart! I just want to pick him up and kiss those cheeks! :)
Can't believe he is already walking and we haven't even met the little guy yet.
I share photomom's feelings exactly!
Post a Comment