



With all the horns blowing and sirens ringing on the trucks, it was very loud and Maya was extremely nervous at first. But after a little while, she really got into it too, even climbing up onto some of the vehicles.



Check out the child-appropriate name on this army jeep!
If you click on the helicopter photo above you can see what a truly worn out 3-year-old boy looks like. Despite that, all the kids really did have a lot of fun!



4 comments:
How fun!! Our kids got to do that last summer. I love that they let the kids crawl all over them and touch buttons and honk horns. When else, unless that becomes their career, will they ever get to do that? Awesome.
Looks like lots of fun! I'm glad to see Isabel's eye is better.
How fun!! My boys would have a blast with all those trucks!! Yours look like they had a lot of fun too!! I had to laugh at the jeep name!
How fun. Andrew would have LOVED this event. I would have loved to see Maya honking the horns of those big trucks as well!
Post a Comment