It seems very unreal even typing this, but we are going to be flying to Russia one week from tomorrow! I really can't believe it! We got our referral yesterday and it came with an invitation to travel. Usually after you accept a referral, you wait to get an invitation, so this is all very fast.
We are very excited! The referral is of a sweet little girl who is two years old. As we were requesting a four year old, we are not sure if she will be the one to join our family or not. Apparently they can show you other children once you are there. Maybe we'll come home with all of them! :)
Anyways, I have a billion things to do right now, but I wanted to post our happy news. I will keep you updated. Hopefully there will be internet access so I can post during our trip.
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago


3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We'll be praying for you! Yea!! Goodluck!!
Now the excitement really builds! Have fun Grandma Fifield with the other children. We hope all goes well and I will keep working on the Christmas stocking! Louise John
We saw your blog listed on Dave & Jana's blog so we thought we'd pay you a visit.
That is so exciting that you guys are going to Russia. Congratulations, we hope all goes well!
Post a Comment