One of the highlights of our family Christmas celebrations was acting out the nativity. Sebastian was, of course, the perfect little baby Jesus. The abundant enthusiasm before the show: Mary, Joseph and 2 Wise Men and a beautiful Angel.
I love it! I made a book of the nativity we did when Kendall was our baby Jesus. I think it is posted on our blog on Dec 23, 2008 (Advent Activity #3 for that day). You should do that ... with your beautiful children, great photography skills that I have seen and some amazing scrapbooking skills you have, this will be an heirloom that you will love and cherish!
Thanks for taking an interest in our family! Please leave comments to our posts! We would love to hear from all of you. This blog was started to record our adventures in the adoption world four years ago. Now it has become more of a family blog.
8 comments:
I love it! I made a book of the nativity we did when Kendall was our baby Jesus. I think it is posted on our blog on Dec 23, 2008 (Advent Activity #3 for that day). You should do that ... with your beautiful children, great photography skills that I have seen and some amazing scrapbooking skills you have, this will be an heirloom that you will love and cherish!
Thank you, thank you!! I will share these pictures with Kyler. I hope next year we can have one hear. Much love.
Nothing beats a real baby Jesus. Adorable.
Your kids look beautiful. Love your new little guy!
Love it, Sarah! Looks like little Sebastian is doing well. Hope you had a wonderful holiday... we sure missed you guys!
Me again. I just noticed how much Sebastian looks like Steven when he was a baby.
The picture of Isabelle, Kristan and Sebastian has got to be my favorite nativity picture ever.
What a dear Christmas for you all!!!
Post a Comment