Wow! It is midnight on the dot and I am still up getting stuff done... But I just have to stop and post my very first blog--ever! Okay, okay, I admit it, although I can create websites, even writing straight html code if needed or linking simple databases, I have never even read a blog!
That is, until my husband and I entered the world of international adoption. :)
It was there that I discovered the fact that people opened their personal diaries for the whole world to not only view, but actually comment on!
So, I thought, this could be fun! And what better way to chronicle this life-changing event.
Well, that's all you get tonight. In a few hours I will be up to feed our 6 month old son, Alex, and then a few hours after that I will be getting the girls ready and Emma off to school.
Costa Rica-- Our Last Day in Alajuela
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment